Wednesday, February 3, 2010

3 February 2010, I am alright now =]


Its already the month of February =\ That was fast O.O Last Monday, I went with OU with my friends =] We were celebrating Kim's Birthday =D Happy Belated Birthday Kim x) I hope you like my present XD I had a fun time that day. Yesterday I got my tap results even though I knew what its gonna be but I didn't know the exact marks. I only knew I got a merit(B). I got 73 marks =.= 7 more marks to a distinction D= Anyway I am over it already. My friends said I tried my best which is true. Now my next aim is to get a distinction for Grade 5 tap =D And do well in my dance concert this year ^^ Today was normal. Went to school and did PE. I didn't have any mood today because...... Well anyway it was normal. I also went to my Jazz Class today and we did a lot of technical hard steps O.o Oh well that's all for today xD

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete