Saturday, January 30, 2010

30 January 2010, a depressing week -.- I miss you Chuckle ='(


Where we buried him ='(

It have been so long since I touch my blog. The reason why I never blog for this whole week is because I having a hard time and stressing week =.= First I finally know what my tap results is which is a B!!!! B-merit!! I wanted a distinction so much. I wanted an A! I am like the only person who actually got a B I think =.= I prayed to God like almost everyday and I did a lot of good stuff to make sure I deserve that A. I always give ask him forgiveness and I always put others before me >=( Why GOD!!! WHY!?!?!?!. And my principle said if everyone get an A in this class, we can get one whole year of free classes! I let everyone down!! I am still carrying that burden =.= I gonna get the results later and I am the first person to know it. I just found out while I was in my Jazz class. Results finally came and my jazz teacher wanted to know her students results for the Jazz class. I didn't take Jazz exam. I took tap exam. Then she saw mine and she was so busybody that she took out and showed it to me. Then my heart sank and wanted to cried but I didn't want to let everyone know about it. So in school I was super emo because I couldn't smile -.- I was heart broken, I was hurt, I was disappointed, I was frustrated!!! And then last night, CHUCKLES DIED!!! I FREAKING CUTE GUINEA PIG DIED!! X'( I was damn shock and sad. I cried the whole night ='( Today we buried him =( I hope he will be in heaven. I LOVE <3>!!! I am so happy to have you as a pet... I miss Chuckles x( This week have been the worse week in my life!! IN MY WHOLE FREAKING LIFE!! FUCK MY LIFE!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO CARRY THIS FUCKING PAIN AND DEPRESSION!! I just hope next week will be a better week =.= P.S. There is hardly a smile in this post >=(

No comments:

Post a Comment