Monday, January 18, 2010

18 January 2010, Bad day x(

Yesterday - I went to Sungei Wang =D I bought a really nice hat from that xD I really like it so much ^^ Thank you mummy for buying me a nice hat =P Got freak out when I saw a weird LALA in Sungei Wang O.O

Today school was okay and fine. I stayed back for disciple ship class again because I feel so bad not being interested in the class =\ After school, I went back home and changed into my house clothes and stuff. Then I went to make a cup of latte. After that, I went to on the DVD player to watch a movie. The twilight, new moon, eclipse and breaking dawn books was blocking the TV so I move the books to some where else. Then I accidentally knock on my latte and it spilled behind the TV with all the plugs and all the wires DX. It was making a very electric type of sound like its gonna blow D=. I was super scared and I panic >.<. I called my maid to quickly bring the clothes but she was bloody deaf =.= Finally she heard me and I quickly told her to get a cloth for me. She got me a cloth then I quickly wipe it but then I was too scared to wipe it because I might get electric shock D=. Then all the power in the house power went off. Then everyone went to check what happened and they saw me and I was like crying because I thought I destroyed the TV, DVD player and the PS2. Then my mum and my maid helped to wipe and then I quickly test the TV, DVD player and PS2 to see if can work. Thanks Goodness it could work! But I was still upset because I was so clumsy and I dropped my drink and almost could destroy the whole house power ='( Then I went to sleep to get the stress out x'(. I woke up and it was gonna be time for dinner, I went to take a bath first. Then me and my sis had a fight which made my mom go crazy and stress >.<. Ya.... I really had a bad day =( That's why I wasn't online almost for the whole day. I did my school work to get it out of my mind. I just hope tomorrow will be a better day. That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment