Sunday, January 24, 2010

23 January 2010, NEW PHONE =DDDD

Today I got a new phone!!! My dad came back home with two phones and the small one suppose to be mine but then I saw my dad one and it look so much better than the phone I am gonna have O.O Then my dad saw the way I looked at his phone and he knows that I wanted it so he gave me a choice of which one I will take. And it was hard because that phone was suppose to be his and he needed it for Internet and stuff D=. Then Rachel gave me a great idea =D It was hug my dad and then take the phone. So I did that and I took the phone and I didn't feel guilty xD Okay a bit la but then the phone that I suppose to take also had Internet but the the one had like many best features! Anyway my dad told me he don't really need this phone so he took the phone which was suppose to be mine. It find this phone to complicated xD (he so cute la =P). So this is my new phone now x)

I am super happy now =D Thank you Daddy x) I love <3 you!!! Oh ya my dad bought the two phone for like RM248. FOR TWO!! That because this shop in Courts was gonna renovate. So they are giving a big sale now. This phone I have actually cost RM500++!! I am so happy ^^ It was a good price to buy this phone =P That's all for today x)

No comments:

Post a Comment