Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6 January 2010, I PASS =D

Today PE was okay =\ After PE, went back to school. Then class starts and it science was first O.O I was damn scared to get my results but then I couldn't wait any longer. Went to Ms. Joyce and all of the sudden Ms. Joyce was laughing O.O I was like is she laughing because nobody can actually pass this stupid Lifepac or You have pass!! I didn't get any idea but then she took out the paper and I saw 79/100 and I was like NOO!!!! But then there was an arrow and it pointing to 80/100 and I was kinda confused =\ She said I survived=D YES!! She said she gCheck Spellingive me 1 more mark because it was very close to 80 and its a very hard paper x) So I didn't need to do Alternate test=P I was so Happy I passed ^^ I didn't want to do the whole book again. So then went back to study. Now I am hoping that I can pass my LA and Math test O.O After school, I went back home. I went to take a nap. Woke up and I gonna be late for my Jazz Class. Quickly changed and go. Jazz Class was very painful today >.< After Jazz Class, went back home. Went to take a bath and then have dinner.

Now online and blogging xD Now I gonna hope for a lot of result like: Tap exam result, LA result, Math result and H&G result =\ Oh well I just need a lot of Hope x) Tomorrow piano and I didn't finish my theory xP I gonna bring it to school to do it tomorrow. Anyway that's all for today =D

No comments:

Post a Comment