Friday, January 15, 2010

15 January 2010, Busy or Lazy?


Today was Sha Mayne and Resha's Birthday =D Haha xD I hope you two have an awesome birthday =] Today in school wasn't that bad ;D We had cake today because of Resha's Birthday =P Cheese cake yum =D I didn't do any skipping today =\ I was very tired =.= This week I been busy with Lifepac test = I didn't have anytime blogging. Okay I was kinda lazy to blog but I was still busy xD I realise that when you do your own studies in school, you get a feelings like you want to accomplish it or its just me =\ I think its me because I want to do O-Levels next year and I want to catch up. So in school I use my break time to study. Okay I beginning to sound like a real nerd >.< Thank Goodness its Friday today xD Today I can sleep late =P Anyway that's all for today =P and I going to make latte now ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment