Thursday, July 16, 2009

16 July, Smiley face =D

Today in school was normal but I hate my KH teacher -.-! She is so paranoid. Asked us to stay back after school to do our project! Hey other people have no transport if they stayed back.

After school, me and Rachel went to Desa. We were walking back with Kim to her hse =P Okay... not inside the hse, outside the gate. Then her dog came out!! So cute!! Her dog name is Snowy (aww) We said Bye to Kim and went to Ipoh Oldtown xD I ate Ipoh Hor Fun and chocolate drink =) Rachel ate some kind of Maggi Mee noodles. While the food was being cook, I drew a smiley face on the ordering paper =D <-- this. Suddenly a man came to us and greeted us and said '' Don't worry, I am not a bad guy '' LOL!!! I was like O.O He then told us about spastic children and ask us what are they. Rachel said '' Crazy people??" xD Then he explained it to us. ( I don't even remember what he said). He asked us to donate RM10 to them and Rachel told him that she only have RM5 and I told him that she is treating me but he still never leave (stubborn). In the end Rachel gave and got smiley cards xD She said I curse her because I drew the smiley. LOL.. I drew that face for fun because I was damn bored waiting for my food to come.

Then we went back to school, meet with Sook Teng and my dad came so I went back home ( sorry Rachel I had piano ). When back home and practice a bit of piano then go piano. After piano went back and go online on the computer for a while =)

Then me and my dad went to Bangsar Village to eat at Sakea Sushi =D yummy!! I ate Salmon Don ( I love salmon <3) and I drank ocha. Then we went back home, my mom was back from her fancy dinner and I went to bathe and changed into my pajamas x).

Now online and writing on blog.

That's all for today xP

No comments:

Post a Comment