Monday, July 27, 2009

26 July, Cili Padi and Chicken bones xD

Today I went to Church... Of course because its Sunday. Went to mass at 8.30 a.m. After mass went to Sunday School. Vanessa wasn't coming today because she have to go to St. Anne's Church for some stuff. Saw Bryan Hon and said HI to him =P I asked for his phone number and he used my phone to miss call him =.= waste my credit la.... Ian came =D I wasn't alone!! In class, I was secretly smsing Vanessa because we had planned to do something =P Class finished and Vanessa!! I need to tell you what T-Shirt reacted =P Plan succeed(I think). Then I waited for my mom and I chatted with Ian and Bryan Hon for a while. Bryan went away. Then my mom called that she is waiting at the Church. I went there said Bye to Ian who was left alone =( Sry Ian...


We went out to eat. I ate Ipoh Hor Fun xD Finished eating, we went back home and I got home. I went to sleep for a while like for 3 hrs O.O I don't think I slept well last night... Woke up and went online on the computer. I chatted with some friends and I called Inas to talk to her =) I told her I was gonna change school and I told her I met her grandma while walking Nikki and talk about others stuff... Later, Rachel asked me if I want to go OU but I was kinda tired and my mom didn't let me because she said it will be too tiring.. I asked Rachel to talk to my mom but instead she type the message on MSN and I asked my mom to read... My mom read it and thought it was quite cute and she let me go =P Rachel ways of words works. Pearly,Reena and Rachel was deciding which place to go but Reena cannot go =( I asked Rachel to talk to Reena mom and say what she have said to my mom. We were deciding to go Tropicana or OU but in the end none of us go... well..... I did, with mom and aunt. My mom want to buy chicken bones to cook for tonight meal. Rachel called and asked if I am going OU...I told her I am going to Tropicana but I tried to make my mom to go OU but my mom said the parking there is very tight =.= Rachel said something so funny that I LMAO xD This is the conversation on the phone...

Rach : Why can't you go OU??

ME : My mom want to buy Chicken Bones

Rach: (laughing)

ME : ya that's the only thing she wants to buy

Rach : so if I go... I just follow u and ur mom to buy chicken bones and she pick the chicken bones. Then I go back home

Me :(laughing) LMAO!!!

Rach : Go OU la... They got cold storage and JUSCO!! They have chicken bones also (LOL)

Me : My mom said the parking it tight there la..

__________________________________________________________
That's all I can remember... So Rachel didn't go in the end and I didn't go OU. We went to Carefour in Tropicana and actually bought a lot of stuff. While I was walking around the vegetables, I found a perfect Cilli Padi xD I wanted to blog it but I lost it =( So I went to look for another and instead of a perfect one.... I found a cute one xD Its kinda fat but small and cute like a baby Cili Padi xD. After shopping we went to get free parking ticket and we met my mom friends.. Then we loaded the stuff in the car. After all that we went to the gas station and pump petrol. Then we went back home =] Got home and I start practicing piano =.= but after practicing on the music piece that drive me nuts!!! I finally got it!!! =D My bro and sis went out to take Nikki on a walk. They came home and my sis help me in piano(she have to cos piano teacher asked her to). Later I went online on the computer again but then my mom called me to go bathe. I went up to bathe but I was thinking of the Ghost O.O I was scared again of the mirror! I quickly prayed to God and I felt comfortable and my mom went up stair =D Finished Bathing (phew!!) I had dinner and my grandma,aunt and my cousin arrived in KL =) My dog was making a lot of noise =.=I named my Cute Cili Padi ''Cici'' xD The picture is not from the Internet.. I took the picture of it.






















===================================================
Now I am online and writing on blog. Omgosh tomorrow is school and I never come for like 3 days so I wonder how is it like?? I was in Calvary doing the test in an air-conditioning room =P Actually all the rooms are air conditioning =D. I am eating durian(YUMM) My uncle and aunt brought it. My cousin was there also =.= She don't talk to me because she think I am so childish!! Screw her La!!! She go dress up so slutty .
That's all for Today =P

No comments:

Post a Comment