Saturday, July 11, 2009

International Understanding 2009

When to IU day today ;P It was so fun!!!! I wore my dress =] I waited for Pearly like for a few hours -.- Then went to Rachel's house, LOL Pearly was so scared of Rachel's dog that Pearly was screaming and jumping xD Then Rachel's mum took us to KBU college. Camwhore a lot! Had a lot of laugh with pearly and rachel! Delicious food yummy....Today I very thirsty so I drank a lot of drinks. Pearly and Rachel was like looking for hawt guys ( tsk tsk u guys). When the perfomances was about to finish, the whole hall was black out so most people went back home but some people stayed to watch the the performances till finish. Me,Pearly and Rachel wanted to watch SODAS but Rachel already called her mom to pick us up. At least we get to watch the other performances.

My Dress! <3

Me, Pearly and Rachel =)


Decoration on the table ( I thinks it cute, we even played with it)


Darren Chow(pengurusi of interact club) and Me =P

Me being afraid of the dinosaur xD Rachel was amazed

After IU day, we went to Rachel's house and then changed clothes because we are gonna eat at OU. So i tried many clothes that would fit me and then finally we got one. Rachel went online to chat with few of her friends. We webcam with udham ;P Udham saw me in the webcam xD

Later, we were in OU already.. We went to eat at Mac Donalds (I Loving it ;P) Then went to window shopping. Then something happened but I not gonna say it ( its secret ). My mom called and said she gonna pick me and Pearly up. We went to Forever 21 while waiting for my mom and then to MPH. My mom called and said she was here already.. So we went down and my parents and aunty took us back home. On the way back, Rachel's mom suddenly called and ask if I and Pearly went already and ask where Rachel was and I told her Rachel is on the way to her but then we called Rachel to check and it turns out that Rachel was LOST!!! Omgosh me, Pearly and my mom was like worried! Poor Rachel! ( Rachel! we were like damn worried about you ). In the end Rachel was back with her mom ( phew...)


We reached back to my house..Pearly was scared of my dog so I have to carry my dog tight but then I accidently let go!! Omgosh! my dog was barking at Pearly and Pearly was damn scared, her face was like turning red! ( Omgosh Pearly.. I am so so so sorry , I really mean it. I even rotan my dog). Then Pearly Family arrived and took Pearly back home =]


When to bathe, changed, upload photos and writing on blog =P

Thats all for today =)


No comments:

Post a Comment