Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday 13 July 2009

Today school was normal but I was very tired...Rachel brought my stuff back ( my dress,my shirt,my bag and mp3/4) and Pearly's stuff. During KA time, I did my maths Hw, Mrs Kanchan who give like hundreds of questions in each test paper and I like had 3 maths test paper so ya.. I did it last minute ( who doesn't ). I had my mp3/4 and I was listening to it secretly =P Sook Teng taught me how to do it. You put the Mp3/4 in the pencil box and put one earphone out a bit and sleep on the pencil box. Mansee wanted to listened to it so she kept on asking me to go to the toilet ( so horny) but I didn't go because I wanted to finish my Maths Hw.

When Mansee was begging like mad, I finally lend it to her for a while because she was being annoying and Pearly came to listen also =) They were listening to Michael Jackson " Bad "
( I love that song and Pearly also <3 )

KA finished, then had maths after that we had seni ( art ). We had a new art teacher. After school, my dad fetch me and went to eat at Kopitian. I ate loh che fun. My mom's car broke down so the repaird shop was like next to Kopitian. After eating, I followed my mom to Jasema to exchange the Singapore English book ( the higher secondary, I was supposed to take lower secondary form 1 ). We went there and we end up exchanging it with 2 archie books xD I never read it for so long...... I only have one Singaporian English book ( Grammar, which is lower secondary form 1 ).

Went back home and go to maths tuition. We learned a new topic today ( Lines and Angles.. so confussing ). Tuition finish, my mom and aunt came with my dog Nikki ( taking him out for a walk ) and we walked back home ( exercise =P ).

Reached home, washed Nikki paws and I packed my bag then went up to bathe. Finish bathing, I had dinner and chatted with my family but my sis wasn't there because she was teaching ballet.
After dinner, I went online for a while and then my mom asked me to do Singaporian English Gammar book ( my English Tuition ). Finish doing some English.


Now on blog writing this and chatting with friends and also watching Youtube videos =D
Thats all for today =)

No comments:

Post a Comment