Friday, July 17, 2009

17 July , Didn't go to school and a terrible incident

Today I didn't go to school because I was so lazy xP I went out some where. We went to see this Grace Homeschooling Resource School. This school have no BM languages ( Yay!!). Its American studies. I got to see the books and Omgosh!! Its like damn advance than Malaysia National school. My age is suppose to be in Grade 7 but I think if I go, I have to go to a lower grade cos its like damn freaking hard! But the history was very interesting (American History). I remember that there was a big war in 1812 in America =) The history is in English!! And it is interesting!!! Geo also in English but I never seen it yet. The science is quite hard x( But my mom said I can do it because I could understand it in English =) I will really try hard but I also need to have some fun xP


Then they showed us around and they wear uniform but not for bottom, only top. Got Internet Facilities (yay!), Got curriculum ( I didn't know this school can be so big stuff cos its not rly a school), Royal Rangers (something like Berunit Uniform ), Sports ( yay!!), Field trips and camp =P and they have canteen ( yes!! ). And other stuff ( I m lazy to list down ). Got a lot of boys and they are massaleh xD!!! Pearly would Love it <3 So this resource centre is kinda big and next year they are gonna move into a bigger place!!!


When we finish exploring, we went to eat. I ate roasted duck rice xP I had Ice Milo. After eating, we went to this sport hall in Bukit Damansara because my bro wanna have badminton hall to play with his friends but sadly its fully book until 26 July xD My bro cannot wait that long...


Then we went back home and discussing about the school and stuff. Later in the afternoon, my dad came back and my dog, Nikki ran out ( I was in my room ). Nikki got bang by a CAR =O!!!! Omgosh!!! A car!!! that really hurt. My maid found my dog coming back to the hse and lying down on the grass. Omgosh Nikki!!! thks goodness he wasn't bleeding from the outside... We quickly took him to a vet and check him out. We went to the vet and the vet check if his leg is fractured. His front legs are bit painful and so the veterinarian gave him a pain killer injection. Now Nikki is doing a bit better and we have to give him medicine for 3 days. If he have fever or cannot pee or have bleeding in the nose, we have to take him back to the vet =( Nikki I hope you are doing better now. I love you Nikki <3 !!!


Nikki!!
Awww Nikki.....


Went back home and I am still thinking of that Grace Home Schooling Resource Centre. I am also thinking about the Singapore school that Pearly told me about. She, Rachel and I might go there together =P The maths and science are confirmed that its gonna be in BM -.- So stupid!!! They gonna reverse everything in Malaysia. That's why I m thinking of these two schools. If I change school, I gonna miss everyone ='( But my mom told me I could make new friends but I will still love my friends in SMK Seri Hartamas <3



GRACE HOMESCHOOLING RESOURCE CENTRE







THE SCHOOL PEARLY AND RACHEL MIGHT BE GOING




Had dinner,bathes and changed into pajamas.
Now online and writing on blog
That's all for today
=\

No comments:

Post a Comment