Wednesday, July 22, 2009

22 July, THE DIAGNOSTIC TEST!

Today I didn't go to school =( I woke up at 8.10 a.m. to washed up and changed. Then I had breakfast, I was going to do my Test. My test starts at 9.30 a.m. so I went there at 9.10 a.m and reach at 9.34 a.m. xD 4 minutes late but the Principle said it was okay =) So I was gonna do Math Diagnostic Test and I agreed to do math because I like math =P(I am not a nerd). Then her assistants to me to the school living room for students so that I can do the test peacefully. The room is air conditioning xP She said if I am very tired and I need some rest, I can always go to the sofa to rest for a while (so sweet of her x)). Then when I started.....OMGOSH!!! So much!!! I have to do 2400 questions!!! Each Grade have 100 questions actually but they have a,b,c,d like :

1 .
a. b.
c. d.
___________________________________________________________________
YA! LIKE THAT!! so I did the test and I was able to finished 1440 questions (phew..) At 12.50 p.m I went to have my lunch in Bangsar. I ate porridge =P and had Milo. Then I went back to do the test =.= I had 960 questions left. ISH!! Later, a small little boy came to do the diagnostic test. He was also doing math. He was being a bit annoying like walking outside and coming in and he kept on burping. Omgosh! I wanted to like drag his shirt and put my fist right at his nose and ask him to shut the hell up! But I am not that violent la =P But I think he didn't do it on purpose because he kept saying sorry when he burped. So I went back on doing my work. Its was quite hard I mean I don't get it. American syllables is more advance than Malaysia (DUH!!) Then a hawt massaleh was also doing a test and he is fifteen years old =P And he kept on borrowing my erasser!! I hope he go to my grade xP

5.15 p.m. I finished the test!!!!! Omgosh I felt so happy that I started to dance and didn't care what the little boy thinks because I was damn happy to finished 2400 questions!!!! WHEE!! Then I went back home =) But tomorrow I have to do science =.= I hope its not as much as the math.... Oh No -.-I came back home and rest then went online(actually appearing offline). Later, I went to jogged with my sis and walked my dog, Nikki(he is well now =]) I was supposed to go tuition but I am so tired of studying and doing test.... My sis ask me to jog but I was tired and she started insulting that I gonna be fat through out my whole life. So I started jogging with anger because of what my sis said =.= Then went back home and practice piano. Finished practicing , I went to bathe and change to pajamas and had dinner.
________________________________________________________
Now online and writing on blog. I am studying for the science tomorrow =.=
That's all for today =D

No comments:

Post a Comment