Wednesday, July 15, 2009

15 July, The Game....


Today in school was like normal until moral time.... I was during my Mrs Kanchan Science Hw!! Damn a lot -.- I bet nobody wants to join the tuition if there no about it but the thing is Mrs Kanchan give good notes. So during moral time, I did my Science Hw and all the sudden Niro and Udham was playing The Game.....

The Game is actually like this... Do scissors, paper, stone and see who win and if that person win... they get to slap that person hand. Pearly played it with Niro and Pearly sometimes lost and get slap! Her hand was like damn red! Omgosh! I know it was freaking painful... Then Udham played it with me and I too lost sometimes =.= Udham kept winning and I kept losing so I get the slap -.- but I get to win and slap it real hard!!!!

Omgosh Udham!! I didn't know you can slap that hard ( ouch!! ) . Then I played it with Pearly, Mansee, Sook Teng, Vanessa and Rachel. Rachel and I played like continously as in we both didn't want to give up!! Man! Rachel it was like bloody painful! Both our hands was like crazy red! In the end, it was a tie and we didn't had time to play but I went back to class and played it with Vanessa and Sook Teng xP And I played it with Melvin!!! Omgosh! he was the most painful slap I ever gotten!! And he kept on winning! I never won once with him! ish!! I gonna get you back tomorrow Melvin... You wait and see.... My hands are recovering.... Heh Heh. Niro hands was like really bleeding =O!! I didn't know that game is hard core. Then Farah gave me a bottle of sanitizer for free as in the whole bottle ( I needed it to cool my hand xD It was damn red okay ). Then we had Geo and at the same time I was doing my science tuition Hw.

After school, me and my dad went to Kenny Rogers at Sri Hartamas shopping centre to eat.
I love vanilla muffins from there <3 Then went back home and changed into house clothes and washed up. After cleaning myself, I went back to do my science tuition Hw -.- ( its a lot )
4.34 p.m. I finished my science tuition Hw ( yeah!! finally!). Then I took a nap and woke up at 5.45 p.m. . I went tuition at 5.5o p.m. My Science tuition start at 6.00p.m.

Tuition finished and we got a lot more science Hw =.= ( damn it ). Went home and bathe then
had dinner =P Now online and writing on blog =)
That's all for today xD ( I heard that they are changing science and maths back to english!Yeah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment