Thursday, September 10, 2009

10 September, didn't send back and normal activities

Today I went to school. I cough a bit also but I tried to not cough that much. We did our ten commandments thing and it was ''thou shall you not lie'' O.O We have to do like where the person lie and why the person lie. I was in a group with my friends and our group collected the most point of it and the very true point of lying. So we finished all that and we went on our own studies. Then we had break and I went to the bookshop to buy chocolate =P Break finished and went back to study again. After that, we had our lunch and today we ate kuey teow and mee(It was mixed). Finished lunch, we went back to class. I read book during my free period. Then Mister George ask us to get our phone and I went up to get mine. Then I packed my bags and school finished.

Dad arrived and fetched me. Got home and I went to hang up the clothes to dry. Then I went online on the computer. Watching some YouTubes videos. My mom, bro and sis came back. I went to take a nap and my sis also. I told her to put alarm because we had to go piano. Alarm rang and we got up. We went to piano and we were late as usual but my piano teacher clock is very fast like 15 minutes fast =.= Finished piano and we waited for my dad to arrived. Dad arrived and we went back home. I went to do some of my school work.

Finished school work and went to have dinner. Finished dinner and I went online. Nicky was being very annoying because he kept stealing my paper sheet -.- I locked Nicky out of the room ;P Then Nicky went to see the rabbit and Chuckles O.O They became friends =D (I think).

Now online and writing on blog. Tomorrow we might watch some movie and sing along. Tomorrow Aisyah might come over to my house ;D
That's all for today ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment