Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1st September, a new starting...

Today I woke up at 8.00 a.m. because I am going to my new school which starts at 9.00 a.m. =) Today is also my BIRTHDAY!!! I AM FINALLY 13 BAYBEY!! I am finally a teenager =D Then I wore my jeans,my cute teddy shirt and my cute black jacket x) I had my breakfast at home. I ate miku and drank Milo. After breakfast, I packed my stuff in my bag and wore my shoes. Then my dad drives me to school.

We reached there and my mom followed me to the office. I handed my phone to the Ms Sue Swen (I don't really know how to spell her name...Sry) there. They put it in the box of all the other students hand phone. At least I am able to bring my phone =P So I said bye to my mum and she left me. Then Mister George took me to my class, I walked in the class and I felt very shy O.O Suddenly Victoria called my name O.O She was from this school!! This was the Resource Centre she went to!! I said hi to her and Mister George asked me to sit in front of her and I did. Some girls approached to me and said hi. They are so friendly =) Then I made friends with them ^^ These are the few names I remember from them: Rebbecca, Jade, Florence, Ayesha, Marsha, Natalie and Yee. Sorry that I forgot the other people who I made friends with. There is still more people but I just don't remember their name.

So we did the ten commandment bible and blah blah. After that, I went back to my desk. The teachers gave me the books that I have to fill in the gaps =.= I have to do the gaps before I do my actually grades -.- My class teacher is name Ms Joice. She gave me my Student Record Book. She is my math and science teacher. Then I started doing my own work ^^ I did math first and then I asked Ms Joice if I can do my self test. She let me and I did it. After math, I went on History and Geography (H&G). My H&G is grade 1 so that mean its easy and it is =P My H&G teacher is Mister George. He told I didn't have to do the exercise. Just do the Self Test only. So I did all the Self Test in that book and I finished the book =P I also did the LIFEPAC test. So I finished Grade 1 book 1 =.= I have 9 more books of grade 1 =.= Great -.- A

After I had finished H&G, I went on Language Arts (LA) which mean English. My LA teacher is name Ms Lim. She gave me my LA book and whoa!! A bit hard -.-'' I wasn't able to finish. So it was break time but I continue doing my LA because I want to catch up in my studies. Then a few of the seniors went to me and make friends with me ^^ First day of school can make friends =D We chatted and this girl was like asking me if like twilight and I said yes and she asked me do I like Zack Affron and I said no =P Then the other asked me if I like Orlando Bloom and I said no. Then other one asked me if I like Johny Deppt and I said Yes =) And we high 5 each other. Then they asked me which Football team I support and I said MU. The girl who I high 5 to, we high 5 each other again xD She said we have chemistry going on..LOL! They found out it was my Birthday today and they wished me Happy Birthday ^^

Break time finished, we went back on our studies, I went on bible even though the time table said to do Science first but I just did bible first. Bible is Grade 1 and it was easy ;) Mister George was my Bible teacher and he told me no need to do exercise also x) I did the all the self test in that book and I finished it =D I was prepared to do LIFEPAC but Mister George told me to read all the verse in the Bible first =.= Then I went on science which was a bit confusing =? So I gave up and planned to do at home. So I went on Math again. I finished a bit of math on Part 2, I already finished Part 1 =P I recorded my goal and blah blah.

Then it was lunch time. We line up and we have to bring out own water bottle. We went to the house behind the Resource Centre. Today we had Fried Loh Che Fun and Chicken wings =P I ate a lot because I was hungry O.O The chicken was damn nice =D I sat with Becky (short for Rebbecca), Florence, Ayesha and Jade. We chatted and they asked me this and that. After we finished eating, we put our plates in the sink. After that, we went back to class. Now we have extra class means we can do whatever you want like: read a book, study, go to the computer for work of course and sleep if you want?? Ya those stuff... I studied my math in that extra time. Ms Lim gave us permission to get our phone. I went to the office and took my phone.

I went back to class and line up to go back. The school finished and I went back to the office to give my registration form. I said bye to Ms Sue Swen and I went downstairs to wait for my dad. My dad arrived and I said bye to my friends. I got back home and I straight away went to the computer. I check my Facebook and some people wished me Happy Birthday ^^ Then I talk to Pearly and other people. After that I went to change in to my house clothes. I went back to the computer and at the same time I was doing my LA work. Then my gave me medicine because I am still a sick. After that, I went offline and went to sleep. Inas suddenly called me and I woke up. She wished Happy Birthday and I was glad she remember =D Then said bye to her and I continue sleeping.

I woke up and Rachel SMS me. She wished me Happy Birthday also and I am glad she remember too xD Then I went to bathe and changed to pajamas. After that, I went to have my dinner. I was suppose to have a birthday dinner with my family but I was still sick so when I am better we can go out and have my birthday dinner ^^ So ate dinner and after dinner, I went online on the computer again. I chatted with some of my friends and other people in Facebook wished me Happy Birthday =D Then my family and I went to eat the cake from the one Linda bought for me =D Thank you Linda again xD Finished eating cake,I took out my LA and start doing my work. I did like 15 pages so far xD I had to do cursy writing O.O It was fun to do =P

Now online and writing on blog. Tomorrow I have my PE =) I have my PE shirt from the Resource Centre. My friends asked me if I want to play netball and I said yes =P I ready for another action in my new school =D I missed all my friends in SMKSH =( But one day I will visit them ;)
That's all for today x)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kelly, my name is Kristi Gesink and I work for the homeschooling company Alpha Omega Publications. I noticed after reading through your blog that you use our LifePac curriculum to learn at school. We would like to say a big thank you for mentioning our company on your blog and we would appreciate it very much if you would turn that mention into a link at http://www.aophomeschooling.com, that way your friends can simply click on the link and find out all about your LifePac curriculum!!

    Let me know if you have any questions by emailing me at tkgesink@mtcnet.net

    Thanks and have an awesome day!
    Kristi Gesink
    AOP

    ReplyDelete