Saturday, September 12, 2009

12 September, BOREDOM!!

Yesterday nothing much really happened =\ Today I woke up late like at 10.30 a.m. Then I washed up and changed to my clothes. After that, I went online on the computer and I was watching some Little Nyonya on YouTube x) I finished the series!! So sad the show but it lead to a happy ending =') Then my mom brought back food for me =P Thanks Mummy :) I ate in front of the computer and I was listening to music. After that, I went to take a long nap Zzzz.


Dad woke me up because we were all going out to eat. I went downstairs and drank a bit of water because I was very thirsty. After that, we went to Kepong to eat =P Yum Yum. We ate rice with dishes x) Finished dinner, my bro was going to his car and then a cockroach came across and he was running around like mad xD OMGOSH!! DAMN FUNNY XD Then he finally got in his car and we went back home. We went in separate cars because not in enough spaces. Reached home and I got in the house and saw cute Nicky x) Awww Nicky ;P I went to take my bath and changed into pajamas. Then I went online on the computer.

Now online and writing on blog. There is another and its BIGGER!! cockroach. ITS IN THE ROOM!! WAAAAAH!!! Stupid brother of mine go close the door -.- He ran out and close the door. I am screaming so MUCH!! And my mom must had heard it and gonna save me =D But she looks so angry O.O
OHH NOO... I gonna get scolding!!

12.14 a.m.
I just got scolded from my mom for shouting loud =( She said that the neighbours will complain la and stuff -.- Well at least the coakroach is killed...That's all for today =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment