Saturday, September 19, 2009

19 September 2009

Yesterday was fun
=D First I dress up in my Melayu outfit. Then I went to school and saw everyone wearing such nice Melayu outfit which made mine look so ugly x( Then I helped to do the decoration and it was fun. I brought the ribbon thing already =D My sis was the one who helped me to make it. Then they asked me to make another one -.- So I started to make another one. Then we had to seat down and Ms Katherine made a speech and said a prayer. Finished all that, we watch a slide about Hari Raya like how the malays celebrate and why do they puasa. Now I know x) Then we had a quiz after the slide show. Finished that, we had our break. I asked Ms Joice if can I leave early and she said I can but I have let my parents sign the paper which allow you to go out from school. So I went to the office to get my phone and I called my mom to get me. Break finished, there was another show. It was the little kids who was doing a play =D SO CUTE! Then there was Joget dancing x) Then I gave the ribbon that I made for them and they were doing the Joget dancing again because Ms Katherine asked them to do it again. Finished Joget dancing, we all had to do the Cat Walk xD To show our outfit. Ms Joice was the first to do it and she was awesome! DAMN FUNNY!! She was dancing and doing the cat walk at the same time x) Then the Omega(seniors) did the cat walk first and it was nice. Then my class had to do the cat walk xP I did cacat o.O
Then my mom and sis arrived. My mom sign the paper and I took my phone.



We were all trying to be in a group pic O.O



After that, we went to fetch Rachel from her Grandma house. We search for her house and we found it =) Rachel got in the car and we went back to my house because me and my sis need to change. Well for of course but my sis -.- Got home and Nicky didn't bark at Rachel o.O Then I went to changed to my shirt and jeans. Sis took the whole room -.- So I have to change in my parents room. Finished changing, my mom, me and Rachel was waiting for my sis =.= Finally she finished and we went to OU =D Reached there and me and Rachel went to eat at Mac Donald's. I cannot eat meat so I ate fish fillet burger. I don't really like to eat burgers but Rachel does. She ate cheese burger (at least she can eat meat). Then I ate my burger but I didn't really like it =\

We finished and we went to see the others. We found them and we hang out with them. It was Vern, Lynn, Ian, Melissa, Melissa's bro, Nadira and Andrea. We went to see shops la and we took a few pic. Then we went to Dream World and we were all finding a booth that can fit all of us O.O 9 people!! It found one but it will be so crowded when we all take the pic =\ Then each of us paid RM3 and we bought the tokens. Then we use the booth that can almost fit everyone. I was like behind so I was block by most pic -.-'' Finished and we went to edit the pic. Ian was putting mambas which I don't even there such a word o.O He gave Lynn a bra xD I didn't know he was that horny O.O I edit one and mine was clear and everyone face was seen and nice in it x) I didn't edit like Ian which was like everywhere -.- Lynn was editing also but I forgot how a editing looks like. Finished editing, we wait for the pic took come out. Came out and we went to ask the people there to help us cut. the girl cut so cacat =.= Then we all took our pic. The pic that we didn't one was stick on the board where everyone stick the pic. I think we can win the world biggest record of 9 people fitting in the photo booth all at once.

Then we went to other shop. We went to this Action shop which had cool stuff. Then Nadira got her hair stuck in those portable mini fan O.O How in the world did that happened. So we all tried to get it out of her hair. I told her maybe she need to cut her hair but she said she don't want so which tried to untangled it. It remind me of me having chewing gum stuck in my hair and I didn't have any choice but to cut it =( Finally we manged to get it out but some of her hair was stuck on it. The sales person will surely marah us. So we quietly walk out like we were Innocent and had nothing to do with the portable mini fan which have hair stuck on it. Then we went to Mac Donald's to because Andrea wanted ice cream. So me, Rachel, Vern, Lynn and Melissa went to the toilet. Then me, Vern and Rachel was cam whoring and the maid was looking at us very weirdly o.O Finished and we went out. Ian have already left because he need to go tuition. Then we went to see other shops. Then Andrea and Nadira had to go back and we said Bye to them.

Me, Rachel, Vern, Lynn, Melissa and Melissa's bro were the only ones left. Me, Rachel and Vern went to WH to cam whore in the fitting room. We randomly pick a dress and we all cam whore in the changing room.



We Changed back our clothes but we still cam whore x)



We took pic of our Shoes. Mine look so =\

Then we finished and we went Forever 21 ^^ But we didn't cam whore in there because we didn't like any clothes there. We tried on the sunglasses but we couldn't take a pic because they don't allow camera and they can see us. Then we went to other shops and this shops (I forgot the name of it). Didn't allow us together so we were all alone =( Then Vern called out and told us there is huge spider on her curtain O.O I finished changing back to my clothes and Rachel also. Then we went to see Vern and Melissa and Lynn were there also. They were all looking at the spider. I went to see it and I saw it and I screamed which made the Shop person jumped xD Then Vern, Lynn, Melissa and her bro had to go back. We said Bye to them and Me and Rachel was on our own. Me and Rachel went to Mark Expenses which was where my bro is doing his part time job. Rachel had to buy body lotion for her mom because she have voucher and she need to use it. Rachel found it and I found my bro who was shocked to see me xD Then Rachel went to pay and we went off. We went to Padini and cam whore again x)

Rachel and I wanted to have dinner here so Rachel called her mom if we can eat here but her mom didn't pick up. So we went to cold storage to buy drinks. Rachel bought yogurt drink and I bought chocolate milk :P Then Rachel called her mom and finally her mom pick up. Her mom said okay and so we planned to eat at Teppanyaki. Rachel went to this small food shop and she bought one food snack. Then we went to Teppanyaki =P Me and Rachel ate Chicken Teppanyaki. I ordered Chawa Mushi <3 While I was eating.... I forgot I was not suppose to eat MEAT!!! So I ate meat on Friday O.O

Her mom arrived and we went back to Rachel's house. I asked Rachel for some water because I was kinda thirsty. After that, we went up to Rachel's room. Then me and Rachel start Cam whoring on the web cam xD Rachel web cam had all this effects which are cool.


This was Rachel's idea. Rachel as Mark and me as Sanjiv xD

This effect was the funniest xD

This is the lala man pose xD


Then we went back to normal ;)

We had transform =O

I didn't know this was taken O.O I was just reading a comic book x)


Wheeee!! I came back

LOL!! RACHEL!! xD


The yellow shirt is Nicole,Rachel's little sis joined in

Then the white dude behind is Jonathan, Rachel's bro. Everyone was like coming in the pic so the next thing I thought would be Rachel's mum but she didn't come.

I am speechless O.O

Then my dad arrived and I said Bye Bye to rachel. I got home and I took a bath. I changed into my pajamas. Then I went to sleep Zzzz I had fun in OU!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment