Saturday, September 26, 2009

25 September, Farmvile-ing x)

Today I changed my blog skin because the last one was hard to see. I like this one better because its easier for me to see too xD I found a new song that I am addicted too. Its Tik Tok by Kersha O.O I never heard of her before but its nice x) I ate curry fish with rice for lunch. I prefer Devis curry fish. The curry fish I ate was from Pelita -.- Then I was on the computer listening to music x) Inas called me to go see her at her grandma house but I was too lazy so I didn't go. Sorry O.O

My sister came back from her hang out with Ishani (its that how you spell her name??). She had STARBUCKS!!! How dare she =@!! But at least she gave me some x) I <3 Starbucks! MOCHA JAVA! lol. Then I played tagging with Nicky. He loves to chase me well that because I had his toy and he wanted to get it so he chased me. Then sis went out again =.='' (sweat). Me, mom, dad and bro went to eat at Sri Hartamas Shopping Centre. Finished eating, we went back home to drop my bro and then go Mac Donald's to buy food for my sis. I ate Chocotop ice cream =P Then went back home.


Now online and writing on blog. I am playing FarmVile now. I am like buying a lot of stuff and I am also helping Rachel's Farm. I also arranged all my stuff too x) I even surrounded my animals with all my plantings.

My farm doll is also trap in there xD and I finally have the Ugly Duckling =D And I am plating tomatoes O.O

I don't remember a black sheep in there O.O When I first saw it, I was so damn happy and I tried to move it but I move the hot air balloon instead. I think the sheep is for making the hot air balloon to not fly away. Why not they use the cow than a sheep o.O I guess it look happy in there. Does it?


Look I have a barn yard xD and a fruit stand to sell fruit lol


All my Vehicles x) Over there I am planting Grapes x)

That's all for today x)
P.S I am going to swim with Rachel and Pearly tomorrow xD!! YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment