Monday, September 21, 2009

21 September, G-FORCE!!

Yesterday

My family and I went to Church. Mass finished, we went to OU. I went to OU again!! I am like going OU almost everyday O.O We went because we need to go drop my bro there and also to buy my shoes. Walk around in OU a bit because the shops isn't open yet. We went early that's why. Then we went to the old wing and we heard music. It was a red Indian who was playing the instrument. The instrument are the red Indians type of instruments. The music was so peaceful and nice. Then the shops opened =P I found one shoes and it was so CUTE!! Then I saw the shoes that Rachel tried the other day. It was the gold and purple colour shoes but I didn't buy it. I bought this cute little gold and white shoes =P So bought those shoes ^^ Then my sis wanted to buy a bikini O.O I also wanted to buy a swimsuit. So we tried some on and my sis found hers and my found mine x) I like my swimsuit =P I will use it to swim in the Penang Hotel (my sis also gonna do that). My sis swimsuit is a tenkini (the top is like bikini but the bottom is like short pants) and mine is 2 piece ( a tube and a short pants ). After all that, we went back home and normal stuff.


Today

Today I woke up and washed up. Then went online on the computer and ate breakfast. After that, I went to bathe Chuckles and clean Chuckles cage. My mum helped me clean Chuckles cages and I was bathing Chuckles x) Chuckles don't like water xD Then finished bathing him, I went to blow dry him xD!! Then finished all the cleaning, I went online and the computer and book some movie ticket. We all planned to watch UP but UP isn't on anymore =( So we decided to watch G FORCE!! ( the guinea pig cartoon show x] ). I booked on the phone because the computer online booking couldn't work o.O So I booked at Tropicana City Mall because I don't want to go to OU again and Mid valley is fully booked. Then I went to take a nap Zzzz

Woke up and we all went out to eat (except my bro who is working in his part time job). We ate lunch and then went to Tropicana City Mall. Went to get our tickets and then walked around. We went to see a few shops. Then we went to Carefour because my mum wanted to buy some stuff. Then me and my sis saw this keyboard and we start playing with it x) Then my mum finished buying her stuff, she went to Caring Pharmacy to buy some medicine for my bro because he have something that's hurting in his mouth. After all that, my dad went to put the stuck in the car. Then we went to go buy popcorn. We bought popcorn and we went in to take our seats in the cinema. The movie started and we start watching x)

The movie ended and the show was so cute xD!! But it wasn't that much funny than Ice Age 3 O.O But the guinea pigs was cute x) Then we went to see a few shops. Finished all that, we went out of Tropicana City Mall and are dinner. We ate fried rice, mee and duck =P Finished dinner, we went back home. Got home and I went to feed Nicky. I fed him and I went to take my bath. Finished and changed into pajamas. Then I went online on the computer.

Now online and writing on blog. Today I had fun watching G-Force x) Tomorrow =\ I think I will be looking for Penang hotel and booking them. Awww man.... nothing gonna happen that much for tomorrow x( Must find some activities to do!!
That's for today =) P.S I love <3 my new shoes and swimsuit ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment