Thursday, September 24, 2009

24 September, BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Today I helped my mom cut the vegetables x) I was so scared I might cut my fingers O.O Then I found this song which I know long ago!! It goes like this:


Whoa oh Whoa oh
Boom boom boom boom
I want you in my room
Let's spend the night together
From now until forever
Boom boom boom boom
I wanna double boom
Let's spend the night together
Together in my room

I think some of you guys might know the song x) I am like singing it xD I told Rachel about it and she said she also know the song but she forgot whats its called. Then I think she did some searching and she found it xD Its from Venga boys!! Rachel also thinks it cute x) Colin like boom boom pow =\ which is from black eye peas x) Their song is nice also but this one is so cute xD!! Then I asked Pearly to buy me and she asked me to buy her for friend for sale and she is so expensive =.= But I bought her anyway (ily Pearly). Then she also bought me =D I also asked Byran Hon to buy me and he sid he will tomorrow (ily too Bryan xD).
That's it for today
x)

No comments:

Post a Comment