Sunday, September 13, 2009

13 September, COOL SHOES!!

Today I went to Church because its a Sunday x) Last night I couldn't sleep well because of the Thunder O.O It was loud and I was so scared. Then my house power went off. Must be the thunder that shut it down. We went to Church and we were late o.o Mass finished and I went to Sunday School =D I get to see Vanessa and Ian x) I was early and those two were late -.- Ian arrived xD Then Teacher asked all of us to hold hands and then Vanessa arrived =D Vanessa had to say the pray because she was late. After that we went back to our stuff. I done the presentation of the Saints and I did Saint Bernadette Soubirous =) Then teacher asked us to be 5 people in a group. Me, Vanessa, Ian, Natalie and Oliver were in a group xD Sorry Ian for being the only boy =\

Sunday school finished and I said bye to Vanessa. Then me and Ian went to walk to Church. Then Ian went off and I said bye to him. Then my family arrived and picked me up. They bought back food for me. Got home and I ate my lunch. Then I went online on the computer. I went to watch some You Tubes video and I chatted with Pearly xD Pearly asked me if I heard the storm last night. I told her and I did. We were both very scared O.O After all that, I said bye to Pearly and went offline on the computer. I went to take a nap because my mom asked me to -.-

I woke up and I went online the computer =P Then me, sis and my mom went to go Midvalley. I wanted to get the shoes like my sis. We went to that shop and I saw the shoes!! I love those kind of shoes xD I think they are called hip hop shoes =D SEE!!:


SOOOO NICE!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom let me buy ^^ I saw a nice pair =D The problem is that there is no sizes for me because it was out of stocks =.= So in the end didn't buy ='( Then we walked around and see shops. Then we went into this shops and my sis and mom saw this black high heels. Then they start trying it and they like it =.= My sis asked my mom if she can buy it and my let her. My mom went to asked the guy for another pair. The guy went to search but there was none. So the display can be sold for RM10.90 My sis seem to like it so much so she bought it. Then we went to the cashier to pay and the shoes was RM119.90!!!!!! OMGOSH!! RM119.90 go down to RM10.90 O.O My sis so lucky =.= Then went into another shop and every clothes in that shop was RM15!! SO CHEAP AND NICE!! I bought a cute Blouse x) My sis bought her cow half shirt -.- Then I saw this other shirt and it look so England doll xD I was gonna buy it. So we went to the cashier and the cashier saw my England doll shirt and said they cannot sell it because the shirt was not good. The buttons was coming off O.O My mom told the cashier that she can sew it back but the cashier didn't allow O.O They reject it. Sad Sad ='( At least I got my cute blouse. Then my sis went to get leggings.

After all that, we went to Jusco to buy some stuff. We bought a few groceries. After we finished buying stuff, we went back home. Got home and my mom cooked dinner and I went to take a bath. Finished all that, dinner was served and we ate dinner =) Finished dinner, I helped my mom to dry the plates. Then I went online on the computer.

Now online and writing on blog. I really want to buy the shoes ='( But the guy from that shop said that next season they will get new stock =D That made me happy =)
That's all for today
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment