Saturday, September 5, 2009

5 September, My Birthday Dinner =D

Today I woke up late like at 11.30 a.m. I came down and ate my breakfast. Miku and Milo =P Then I went online on the computer. I watched some of BoA (Beat of Angel) music video which was so damn NICE!! I like her dance move =D Her songs are nice also ;D Then my mom cooked mee for lunch. I went to eat lunch. After eating, I went to clean my Chuckles cage (my guinea pig). I decided I get him to use Nicky cage since Nicky don't use his cage anymore because he is staying in the house =) So I took clean the cage Chuckles was staying in. Then I bathe Chuckles because he was very smelly and dirty. Finished bathing Chuckles, I went to get Nicky cage and put it where Chuckles old cage was. I put up the cage already and I went to dry Chuckles with the blow dryer. Finished drying Chuckles, put in his new cage =D He seem to be scared to move for a while. I gave Chuckles new fresh water and carrot and a bit of guinea pig food ;P Then for a little while he started to move around =)

After all that, I went to watch some more BoA =P Then I watched some of SM =P I finished the whole series =O NOOOO!! I like watching it =( Now I have no more to watch. I think I gonna watch it all over again =D Yup... I am gonna do that xD Then I went to bathe and change to clothes since me and my family are gonna go out and eat at a Restaurant for my Birthday Dinner =] So all us were ready and sis also came back from her ballet teaching class. We went to eat Sentul the nice restaurant that I like =P

Reached there and we order the nice food to eat ;D Ordered a lot of food x) My sis ate so much O.O Crazy girl =.= She and my bro was fighting over the prawn -.- Finished eating, we went back home. My tummy was happy xD Got home and I watched Fast and Furious which was nice ;P Then I went to washed up and changed into pajamas.

Now online and writing on blog. Yeah!!! I gonna see Vanessa and Ian tomorrow x) I want to go to Sunway!! I want to see the dance there. Sunway is gonna have this hip hop, break dance and all other dance. Me and my sis is hopping for my mom to let us go!! =\
That's all for today ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment