Thursday, September 17, 2009

17 Seprember, I had Macdonalds Sundae ice cream

Yesterday

Yesterday was PE and we played net ball. I was so sleepy also but went I started warming up is like all the power is already starting o.O So I was WA(wing attack) and our team won xD Then went back to school. I changed into my normal clothes and surrendered my phone to the office. Then I did my LIFEPAC Test on Math and it was hard O.O I checked many times to see if I was correct because the passing marks is 80% I also had stomach pain while doing it =.= Then finished and I hand it out to Ms Joice and continue doing my work..... Then the rest is all the same like normal days. That's all for yesterday.

Today

Today in school we watch Obama speech. He was talking about education and setting your goals. It was quite interesting and a bit funny x) Then when it was over, we went back to our studies. I did my own studies and I got a lot of books to do for the holidays because I asked for it. I want to catch up with my studies. Then break time and I still continued doing my work (I starting to be very Nerdy -.-''). I ate my miku doing break. Then break time over, went up to the living room to discuss our decoration for Hari Raya for tomorrow. I brought some Hari Raya cards and I gave it to teacher. We all must wear melayu clothes. I don't really have any but maybe my mom have and I can borrow hers. Finished discussing, went back to class and continue with our studies.

Then we went down for lunch. We had some fried rice?? The soup was sweet and delicious =P I even took seconds xD Finished lunch, went back to class and I studied my Bible and to the Self Test. Then Mersha asked me to help her with the dressing up Anna. Tomorrow we are doing a Hari Raya dressed up competition with paper (she still be very clothes but just the paper will be on her). I helped and lucky I brought my jewelry for her xD Anna is only 6 years old and she is the bride x) She so adorable x) Then Alex was like touching my jewelry and he found the scorpion neckless x_x Then he thought it was cool o.O Then he asked Mark to wear it and he also like it O.O Then Alex asked him to wear the scorpion earrings also xD That part made Mark annoyed xD School finished and at least we finished some of the dressing up work.

I got back home and I did my piano theory work. Finished piano theory work, I went took take a small nap. I woke up and went to piano. Teacher still didn't get my piano result for practical x) Yeah! I don't want to know because I think its bad O.O Finished piano, my dad arrived and we went back home. Got home and I went to take a bath and changed into pajamas. Then dinner was served and I went to have my dinner. I ate dinner and I went online on the computer.

Now online and writing on blog. Tomorrow is the Hari Raya thing and the OU thingy. I have to finish school earlier like 11.30 a.m. so that I can go pick Rachel up and then go OU x) The problem is that I need my parents to sign the paper that allow me to go out from school. My sis will be taking me to OU and she will be fetching me from school. And she cannot sign the paper because only parents O.O I don't really know because I asked Florence. I will think of a way by tonight. Now I need to find a melayu outfit and do the ribbon thingy.
That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment