Tuesday, September 15, 2009

15 September, Can't you remember the steps =.=

Today in school we did our ten commandments first and we joined with Shalom class. After that, we went back to our studies. After studies, we had out break time. I ate my peanut butter bread xD Break time finished, we went back to our studies. Then lunch time we went down. Today we had mee and curry puff for lunch O.O Finished lunch, we went back to class. I went back on my studies while some are studying or reading some manga o.O I took a nap for a while because I know later I have to go to my dance class and I have to stay 2 hrs 30 mins =.= 1hr 30 mins for my normal class and 1 more hr to teach Annie. Then school was about to finished, I went up to get my phone. After getting my phone, I went back to class and school finished.

Got back home and I quickly went to take a nap. Woke up and I changed to my dance clothes. Then went to my dance studio. Got there and Ms Clara took half an hour class with us. Annie finally came to class and she was late =.= I also finally know how to do pull backs properly ^^ Then Ms Shirena (real teacher) took over our class. Then for the dance stop time, I have help Sara who is quiet a good learner while Sally have to help Annie. Then Sara finally know the steps =D Okay 1 step she couldn't remember but at least she know the rest. Annie still don't know =.=

Then normal class finished, Ms Shirena gave the CD for us to revise the work. We went down to the studio. Me, Sally, Sara and Annie stayed back for the 1 hr class. So we teach Sara and Annie. Sara was doing it well =) Annie =.= Then Sara had to go back. Sara did a good work ;D Then me and Sally have to help Annie. Annie can't even remember our CONCERT DANCE FOR 2009!! I watched Sally teaching Annie and I can tell Sally is getting stressed of her. Then we went to the next dance which was rhythm. Me and Sally teach Annie and she don't understand the step. I was really trying my best to teach her but she is so blur!! OMGOSH!!

Then Annie was complaining that she don't get it and Sally really almost blew it O.O She was like '' STOP IT!! WE ARE TRYING TO DO OUR BEST TO TEACH YOU AND STOP COMPLAINING!!''. Then we done rhythm and we went on the dance Stop Time. I helped Annie and she forgotten it so fast!! Ms Shirena just taught us in our normal class and forgotten it!! I really almost blew it also. I was like '' DO YOU KNOW MS SHIRENA JUST RAN THROUGH THE DANCE TODAY AND YOU FORGOTTEN IT ALREADY!!''. Then she continue tying to learn the steps. When she finally got it (well a bit because she can't remember it that much) and time was up already. Then Annie left and me and Sally went up to give the disc to Ms Shirena. Ms Shirena wasn't there so a teacher just old us to leave it at the drawer and we did. Me and Sally went down and we were talking about how Ms Shirena feels for Annie. Now we know how Ms Shirena feels.... FRUSTRATED OF ANNIE!!! =@

Then my mom and dad picked me up and I said bye to Sally. I was damn tired.... Got home and I took a bath and changed into pajamas. My mom cooked dinner and I went online on the computer. Then dinner was served and I ate my dinner. Finished dinner, I went online on the computer again.

Now online and writing on blog. Tomorrow is PE and we are gonna play Net ball. I am watching this cute and sad song video. The song is called Omna Magni <3 The video is about a fox who wanted to fly. Then it was dreaming of itself to fly and then he was actually falling down. He fell down and died =( But he soul was flying =')
That's all for today =P
The fox----------------->

No comments:

Post a Comment