Friday, August 14, 2009

13 August, Short!!

Yesterday

After school we went to Coffee Bean =D Linda treat us x) I had Caramel Coffee xD Yummy!! Rachel had the mango something... She wished that she should had order mine =P Then we went to Burger King at eat Burger French Chicken (Linda treated us again). Thank You Linda for treating me and Rachel =) We took our food back to school. Got back, Rachel saw her Uncle Steven and he said he had to go now so Rachel have to go in the bus... She ate in the bus and I ate outside the bas x) Rachel went off and I stayed with Linda. I sat down and chatted with Linda =P My dad arrived and I said Bye to Linda. Got back home and took a nap for a while. Woke up and went for piano. After piano, I went online and I was suppose to help Linda upload picture but my mom was calling me for dinner (in an angry way because she called many times -.-). I had dinner and my sis said she was gonna go to the Skate park thingy to practice her dance. I said I want to follow and she said I can =D I went online and chatted with Rachel and Linda for a while. Then I went offline. My bro took us there. Got there and I sat in the studio watching my sis do her dance competition practice. I saw a lot of T-shirtless hawt guys and they were all doing high jumps, Back flips, break dance and other amazing stuff (they were jumping like jelly beans). My sis friends accidentally broke the clock O.O LOL!! My other sis friends was like Eugene!! Bad Omen! The night are for evil xD My sis friends told me that they got that line from another friend's mom x) Clean up broken clock, Eugene I pity you because you need to get them a new clock. Continued their dance and I recorded for them. After dance, we went back home. Got home, I took a shower and changed to pajamas. I watched Bruce Almighty with my bro. After the show, I went to sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment