Tuesday, August 4, 2009

4 August, Chocolate Indulgence cake =P

Today I came late to school but not that late to be caught in the discipline board =D Sook Teng and Mansee told me that Pearly was cursing me, Rachel, Azlina and Kim for not coming. I came to school la =.= Then she said sorry and I forgave her =P Pearly was angry because she have to do two jobs.... Rachel's and Azlina jobs but I think 3 jobs because Kim is Ketua Kebersihan and Pearly have to do it also. LOL! During PJK time, we didn't play tag because those people didn't come =.= So me and Pearly played skipping rope and badminton with Mansee and Sook Teng =P Reena was playing hula hoop and showing off =.= Stop showing off Reena =P

After PJK, we went down and met Bryan Hon. He said he got 14 signature already from the interact club people (the task to become interact is to get 14 signature from the interact club people but they will ask you to do stuff or guess what post they are). Pearly wants to become an interact club member so she asked Bryan Hon for paper. Pearly ask Benjamin Ong for signature but we need to guess his Chinese name..... Pearly didn't know so she went to ask other people whats his Chinese name and stuff. She got it and Benjamin sign it. I wanted to try and this guy (I sry I didn't catch your name). He asked me if I have any siblings who were interact club members and I said Angeline Khor and Jonathan Khor. He was like' Angline Khor your sister?!? The Legend??' I was like' WTH". 'You are the KHOR family!' he said. I was ' Yes I am a Khor...Got a problem...=.=' I asked if I can use 1 piece of paper. He was like' Sure! For the sister of Angeline Khor the legend....' WTF!?! - Me. Then I started collecting signature and the guy was like' INFO! That is Angline Khor' lil sister...' . Omgosh!! I wanted to strangle him! I got signature and Benjamin sign mine for doing NOTHING!! Yay!! ILY Benjamin =) Good Friends with my mom also huh....xD Then ya... I got signature. I got 8 so far.... One girl ask me to whack one boy ass!! She pointed at one guy who was wearing a spectacles. NAIM!!! LOL xD! I went to him and said hi. Then I was looking at his butt (I am not a pervert xD) and I slap his BUTT!! And he was chasing me xP I am so SORRY NAIM! That Ariel asked me to do that xD!!!

School finished, I stayed back with Linda =] She bought me secret recipe cake!!! Chocolate Indulgence!! WOOHOO baybeh!! We went to eat at Old Town in Desa =P Linda and me ate Ipoh Hor Fun xP Then I saw Naim O.O LOL!! I said sorry... He forgive me =] Aww....I promise I will not slap your ass anymore (only if I want something from that someone and he/she ask me to do it). Then we finished eating, we went back to school. I kept my cake in the container to bring home =] Me and Linda talk about stuff =D Then it was 3.17 p.m. , I have to go home now. I said bye to Linda and went to my car. She was going to her friend house which is near by =]

I got back home and I changed to go to my Tap class. Today Tap class was great =P Sally got a new HOT! hairstyle... I bet Dave was like staring at her the whole day ;P We make a lot of joke today =D Today we weren't being so serious. We learned our dance today(finally!!!). Then tap class finished early today and I went back home. Then I went online for a while and watch Kaba Modern =P Omgosh! It damn nice to watch like you can't really get bored of it =D I off the computer and took a nap for a while.
Woke up from my nap and I went to take a bath . Then I came down for dinner and I told my sis and bro everything. My sis is so flatted =.= Finished dinner and I went to feed my Chuckles =P I took out my cake =D And my sis was staring at it =.= So I have to give her some because she give me song that I am too lazy to get...

Now online and writing on blog. I watching Kaba Modern again xD and I already packed my books ;P
That's all for today =D

No comments:

Post a Comment