Wednesday, August 19, 2009

19 August, Japaness Laughing videos x)

Today we had our Moral, Mathematics and Geography exam x) I didn't study =P I don't have to but for math I think I was being very serious o.O Because I asked Jeffrey for his Math textbook (I gave my textbook back the school). For Moral is was kinda fun xD Crossword puzzles!! Aiman was like 'WTF! So easy!!'' because he was doing Islam because he is Muslim. I am non-muslim so I do the Moral test xD Moral I tembak some because I want to finished it fast so that I can sleep. Finished the Moral paper and I went to sleep Zzz.

Moral test finished, they took our paper and we went out to bring our bags in the hall. We went down for recess. Me and Pearly planned to buy Nasi Lemak again =P We all went to the book shop first to buy a protractor because mine was stolen and the others forgot to bring... We went to the Canteen. Pearly will pay RM1 and I will pay 50 sen for the egg x) Pearly flirt with abang and she asked ''BANG! Can have another egg??'' and the abang said yes... He went to the kitchen to get something and this Pearly ah, go take 2 boiled eggs xD!!! DAMN FUNNY!!! I WAS LAUGHING LIKE CRAP!! Rachel wanted to laugh but her stomach will hurt. Pearly went to get another egg but this one is fried xD So we ate the Nasi Lemak. The bell rang and we back to the hall.

We were doing our Math paper and it was kinda hard but I manage to answer it x) I studied it!! Okay I didn't really study it... I studied for like 5 minutes and went to each person to talk with because I was bored!! Finished math and I went out to look for Cikgu Azila but I couldn't find her =( While I was walking to the bilik guru and next to the door was a yellow board. I was going to the yellow board but suddenly Puan Noriati came out of the Bilik Guru and pulled me!!! I think I nearly falled!! And she was like '' Girl! Can help me?! Go to 5m and get Valerie and Abisha(Sorry I don't know how to spell her name). I went to the form 5 block and I was getting kinda scared O.O When I went in to 5M, they were singing Happy Birthday song for fun and they were like ''HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THAT GIRL!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!'' They were pointing at me while singing it O.O I saw Vanessa Bro x) I called those two and lead them to the Bilik Guru. Puan Noriati said thanks (at least she said it). I went back to the hall. We went on to our next paper which was Geography and I simply put all the answer xP I wanted to sleep! So I did :P but some question I did it seriously.

Geography test finished, take took our papers and we went out tp get our bags. School finished, my dad arrived with my bro -.- We went to eat at Mac Donald's for Lunch =P I ate chicken and later I got Chocotop (I created that!! BELIEVE ME!! long story). Finished lunch, we went back home. Got home and I changed to my house clothes. I went to the computer and I was using MSN online old version -.- Me, my sis and bro were watching JAPANESE LAUGHING VIDEOS XD! DAMN FUNNY!! After watching videos, I went up to my bedroom to take a nap Zzzz.

I woke up and I went downstairs to practice my piano =.= After piano, I went to have my dinner. Today dinner I ate very little because I wasn't that hungy O.O After dinner, I went back practicing my piano. Finished practicing, I went to bathe and change to pajamas. After all that, I went online on the computer while eating a donut x)

Now online and writing on blog. I don't have to pack my bag xD Linda gonna give me yummy pasta tomorrow =P Yay!! Thanks Linda =) I am watching YouTube videos (RACHEL!! SHH!!) I only have 2 more days in this school =( I GONNA MISS YOU PEOPLE!!
That's all for today =D

No comments:

Post a Comment