Saturday, August 8, 2009

8 August, Pearly's 13th Birthday =D

Guess which teacher is this x)





Jean dress??
Wearing a white dress =P
Changing room x)
Mirros xD
^_^
Sunglasses x)
Gurlls!!
Me and Rachel =]
What they use for pregnant women xD!!!!!
Arvind using the public phone x)!!!!
Cam Whoring in the changing room xP
Arvind xD
Me and Birthday Girl!! Pearly!!
Me and Kim =P
Me hugging the pig(not an elephant) =P
Whoa my face o.O
Sry it didn't get Mansee
me x)
They playing the basket ball net game
Me getting ready for the kill xD
Me Playing with Mansee Air Hockey

Today is Pearly's Birthday =D I booked tickets for 5 of us =P Me, Pearly, Rach, Kim and Arvind =] I actually booked extra tickets in case I get the code wrong ;P I was the second person to wish Pearly Happy Birthday!! =D I went online this morning and chatted with people. I chatted with Pearly who is the Birthday girl =P Pearly is gonna fetch me at 11.45 a.m. I ate nasi lemak for breakfast because I was quite angry o.O I took a shower at .11.10 a.m. and change clothes. Finish showering, I went to look for my bracelet. I went to my closet but it wasn't there!! I went up and down, room to room and still don't have! I was panicking because that bracelet cost RM60!! So I called my mom and asked if she know where the bracelet is and she told me to check this and that. Suddenly, I remembered that I gave her my bracelet last Sunday. I called her again and told her that she has it. She said she will go back home and look for it...

Pearly arrived at 12.10 p.m. -.- because she went to eat KFC! So we went to 1 Utama and my mom called me. She told me it was in her handbag! AHA! I got good memory =P We met Rachel, Kim, Mansee and Arvind at MPH =] We went to go get the tickets first because we want to get good seats =P We got the tickets and we went to the arcade to play ;P I played air hockey again xD I played air hockey with Pearly, Mansee and Rachel. I beat Pearly =P, Mansee beat me =O and I beat Rachel xD We all took a lot of picture together. After arcade we went to walk around and go to shops. Mansee mother called and asked her to wait in MPH. It was only 1.20 p.m. -.- Omgosh! So went to MPH with Mansee and wait for her mom. Pearly called Bryan and we all said Happy Birthday to him xD Mansee's mom arrived and we said bye to mansee =) So short she spend time with us =.= We went to forever 21! and the WH, Diva and other shop.

Later, we went to eat at Mac Donald's. I ate Chicken MCD and medium coke. Mac Donald's was crowded but we were able to find one table. We borrowed chairs from other tables =P When Arvind was coming, he spilled his coke xD Omgosh! Poor Arvind! Luckily you can refill coke =] So we were happily eating out lunch
=P

After lunch, we went to look at shops and stuff. We went to Guardian and Pearly was putting Adidas perfume on herself. A few seconds, her chest was becoming red o.O She was scratching herself. Pearly panic but a few minutes later, it became normal..... So we all found out that Pearly is allergic to Adidas perfume xD So we went to Padini in the old wing of OU. Me, Rachel and Pearly was looking for clothes to try on =] Linda suddenly hit me and said hi -.- Need hit me ah. Linda told me that is watching the same movie with us =) Linda went off with her friends. While me, Rachel and Pearly were finding, I told them I like Oreo which Mac Flurry Oreo. Pearly was like '(laughing) You know that guy gave you an awkward look!!!'. I looked at the guy and the guy was like' yes???' That guy was the helper in the shop. When Pearly said that, I didn't really want to change anymore.... So I stayed with Kim and Arvind. Pearly you embarrassed me ;( Kim asked me to try on this slippers and Kim asked the guy to get it for me. So I tried on and Omgosh!! So comfortable =P My shoes was kinda killing me and I was getting blisters... but then I cannot buy it because my mom told me not to buy stuff, only for important things. So I asked Arvind to give it to the guy. Arvind was suddenly going to a random guy!! Arvind gave the shoes to that guy and that guy was talking on the phone. The guy looked at Arvind and Arvind was like giving it to him!!! Me and Kim was watching xD We both laugh so much!!! The guy said' I tak pakai ini' xD OMGOSH!! DAMN FUNNY WEI!!! Me and Kim laugh our heads off!!! We went to the changing room where Pearly and Rachel was changing =P We went in and we all cam whore with each other =]


After that, we went to dreams world to take picture on the photo booth. We did a lot of pic face and action xP After the the picture thing, we went to the movies!! G.I Joe!!! I didn't know what the movie all about but my brother told my mom it's nice =P So watched the movie, me and Rachel was sharing popcorn because we bought large xD Since I was sharing popcorn with Rachel, I cannot sit with Pearly =( Nvm we are just one places difference x) I saw Linda sms me and Rachel and told us that we are sitting infront her o.O I looked everywhere to find her and I found her xD While watching the movie, we all laugh so much because there were some funny stuff. We laugh very loud xD The guys sitting next to me was getting annoyed o.O I was kinda scared!!! But I didn't get after a while I mean its great to laugh ;P The movie finished, me and Rachel needed to go toilet. We went to the toilet and others to look at some shops which are near by the toilet. I went to toilet and I finished. I waited for Rachel who took so long -.- Finally she came out and she told me she accidentally hit her head at that shelf thingy in the toilet xD And she was being dizzy for a while xD LOL! The wonder she took so long... We went out of the toilet and suddenly saw Arvind using a public phone to call xD LOL!! Me and Rachel was laughing! I actually don't why we were laughing but it was kinda funny =P. Then we all went to look at shops. Kim got called from her brother or mother. She have to go home =( We followed Kim down to the ground floor. We saw her brother and we said hi to him =P Then I took one more photo with Kim before she leaves =] We went to Padini in the new wing. We look for clothes and tried them on x) We cam whore again in the changing room.

We took a long time in the changing room. We forgot about poor Arvind =O Omgosh!! Sorry Arvind =( Arvind forgave us and we continued out journey. Pearly mom called. Pearly told us she have to eat with her family so Rachel, Arvind and me will be alone... Arvind went back first actually, so we said bye to him =) I hope you enjoyed being with us and watch the movie G.I Joe ;P We went to drop Pearly and we waited with her because we cannot leaves her alone =] We waited at this Restauran Zamai. Pearly's family arrived and asked me and Rachel if we want to join them but I was gonna go home early in about 25 minutes. So we didn't join them... Me and Rachel quickly went to look for food because we didn't eat dinner!!! We wanted to go dream world all the sudden to take pic in the dancing techno photo booth xD We wanted to try it out but we didn't have enough time!!! We went to Jusco to buy snack. I bought salmon roles sushi =P yummy!! Rachel bought cold pie because we didn't have enough time to heat it up... We went to the main entrance in the new wing. We waited and talk. Then Rachel's mom arrived, I followed her back and I waited for my dad to come get me. Finally he arrived and I went back home =]

I went back home and luckily my mom have friend rice so I get to have my dinner x) Finished dinner, I went to bathe and change to pajamas. I went online and upload picture in my computer but not yet on Facebook. So I talk to some friends.

Now online and writing on blog. I enjoyed my day today and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PEARLY =D!! That's all for today =]

No comments:

Post a Comment