Saturday, August 1, 2009

1st August, Looking for condominium =P

Today is the 1st day of August!!! Its really one more month to my birthday! Today is Saturday, I woke up and cleaned Chuckles cage and bathe Chuckles. Chuckles is my guinea pig and his name is ''Chuckles the Silly Piggy''. My sis gave him that's name because we were watching Dave the Barbarian xD Finished cleaning Chuckles and gave him a carrot, I went to take a shower because I will get a allergic reaction =.= After taking a shower, I took a nap because I shower with hot water which make you feel sleepy...Zzz

I woke up and came down stairs, I saw my sis in a very depressing mood. She was late for her ballet teaching class. She was scared that Mrs. Tan(I never like her, maybe that's why I quit that dance school academy) and she was scared of the Grade 1 children's parents. She didn't had any transport so was about to take the taxi but my mom wouldn't let her. In the end, my dad came back and quickly took my sis to her ballet teaching. My mom came back also and bought porridge for me to eat (yummy...). I ate my porridge and went online for a while. I went offline and went to go see condominium. My cousin wants to buy a condominium =P We went to look and ya... I quite lazy to blog which condominium we went or what kind of stuff we saw..

Came back from seeing condominium, we quickly rush back because we were late for our haircut appointment. The hairdresser scolded my mom and aunt because we were like half an hour late. So we rush there and reached at 5.00 p.m. Our appointment was at 4.00 p.m. so were 1 hr late.. So went in and my mom and aunts did their hair (henna it). When they all finished, the hairdresser said she got no time for me. I was like =@!!! Omgosh! I was sitting there like an hour and I didn't do anything with my hair! Omgosh!! I should had stayed at home. So I didn't my hair =.= My mom said another day. She better do it on Friday!! Stupid women!!! Actually my mom and aunts fault because they were late!!! So I was merajuking them.... My mom kept saying don't show your bad mood... You gonna give me more stress! =.= Your hair done already but mine is not been touch!!! We went back home and my aunt told me not to sulking but I still continue.... When she said she will buy me Oreo Mc Flurry in Mac Donald's... I started smiling =D hehe.... I love <3 that Ice cream =P Yeah! for Yee Ma(my aunt).

Then me,my bro and sis went to take Nikki for a walk. We were talking about the MTV World Stage... My sis friend Eugene won the ticket for screaming the loudest for last year(2008) O.o Maybe I should try that this year. Then we went to the old playground that we all use to play(we are so childish). After playing the playground, we went back home. I went to bathe and change to my pajamas. After bath, I ate dinner and my other aunt and uncle came but they didn't join us for dinner. After dinner, I went to the computer. I was chatting with Kim and she said she bought a web cam =D and she told me that Snowy was bald O.o LOL xD I told her to wait because I wanted to make Ice Lemon Tea and when I came back, she went offline -.- This Kim ah...

Now online and writing on blog. Tomorrow is the winning the ticket for MTV World Stage!! My sis said a lot of band are going for it like American Rejects, Boys like Girls and others!! I am going! Its start at 1.30 p.m. That's good!! I finished my Sunday School already at 11.15 a.m. =D Yeah!! can make it =]
That's all for today =P

No comments:

Post a Comment